|Glasgow when I went to see J5|
- I seem to be addicted to buying skirts and cardigans from the charity shops near my work. This is partly because I keep forgetting to bring a cardigan to work (and with two offices having one I keep at my desk is not an easy task)
- Haircuts make everything better. Always. I got my hair did two weeks ago and it makes me feel good.
- I did all of the 100 Happy Days thing. It feels so good to have completed a challenge
|Dad's back garden|
- I am now in a super-secret (not that secret) writing group. It means I am writing a little better and my book is coming along well even if I hate my characters right now, I've totally messed with my carefully crafted plot by adding three new characters who I like more.
|Never going to tire of this being right by my flat|
- I went to a gig and danced the whole time, right up near the front. I cannot actually remember when I did that before that gig. I think it might have been Frank at Frog. It felt GOOD.
- I am still OBSESSED with Darlings by Kevin Drew and thanks to Christy now want his Body Butter (ahem)
- I've been going to Pilates for three months now. I love that I have stuck with it and that I have felt some changes. Mostly these have been small changes but I do feel like something is shifting and that is pretty ace
- I lost the will to eat well (and sometimes to eat at all) for a bit back there which was bad and unpleasant. I seem to have found it coming back now though which is nice. Everything feels better when I eat well.
- I'm gradually getting back into reading after dropping out of the habit for a while. I like reading
|The only photo I took on a recent night out!|
- I seem to be signing up to do some kind of running for the MS Society. I don't do running. I am scared but it is important I think. I really want to raise money for them. I'm not going to go into why here but it means a lot to me.
|Reading in the park|
- I have a job interview today. I don't usually post about stuff like that here but I have a job interview today. I am mega nervous. Wish me luck and enjoy your weekend!